Monday, November 06, 2006

They Say It's Your Birthday

It's folk singer Denison Witmer's birthday. In celebration, he's giving away 30 free songs:
As of today (November 4, 2006), I am 30 years old. I'm throwing my own birthday party. You are all invited. I have decided to give you a gift: 30 new recordings of songs from my entire catalog, a few covers, a few unreleased songs, and a some podcasts of stories from my touring and my life in general. This is my gift to you free of charge. However, the purpose of Happy Birthday Denison is to serve as a fund-raiser for my favorite charities. Every year, I will be adding content to this site on my birthday. In exchange for the content (songs, etc), I am asking that you donate money to the charities I have chosen. Please donate whatever amount wish. The content on this site will always remain free of charge. All donations are received as a goodwill exchange.
Are You A Dreamer?
Are You Lonely?
East From West
Forgiven
Grandma Mary

Lot's more...

Comments on "They Say It's Your Birthday"

 

post a comment