Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Queer As Folk

I was just looking for anything that would keep me afloat from that depression. In the event of a water landing your guitar may be used as a personal flotation device. And I don't know how it works. It just stirs something in me. I never knew my heart was supposed to feel that good. I know the world doesn't need another song and it sure doesn't need another songwriter, but it was just the way my heart understood what I couldn't feel directly. It was a compass to follow; it wasn't the destination. And I think it's the same for whatever stirs your heart. You can trust it. You would give up much more by not following it than you ever would by following. -- David Wilcox

Eye of the Hurricane
Show Me the Key
Out of the Question
Out Beyond Ideas
Grateful for Her Beauty

Comments on "Queer As Folk"

 

post a comment